Most of our lives revolve around money in some way or another, but we generally don’t know much about the stuff.
For instance, did you know that people can create diamonds with explosives? However, this is only used in industrial purposes, and only costs a quarter per gem.
- The most expensive thing by weight is the Treskilling Yellow postage stamp, at about 2.3 billion a piece!
- The most expensive stock is Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) at $200,000 per stock (approximately)!
- A single Kellogs Frosted Flake shaped like the state of Illinois sold for thousands of dollars over eBay!
- Skilled neurosurgeons can earn up to a million dollars ($1,000,000) yearly! That’s over double the President’s salary!
- The top 500 or so wealthiest people have almost half of the entire world’s money!
- A café named Au Bon Pain, was sued for 2 undecillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) dollars April of 2014, which is much more than the human race ever has or ever will make! (approx. 4 quadrillion dollars)